Close proximity to Pensacola, Florida gives Pensacola Beach visitors access to an assortment of transportation services. Public and private modes of transit allow guests to move easily across the island and beyond. Discover some of top transportation Pensacola Beach has to offer!
- Yellow Cab of Pensacola: (850) 315-1515
- 2nd Chance Taxi: 850-226-6587
- De Funiak Taxi: (850) 892-2006
- Destin; Airport Shuttle & Taxi Service LLC: (850) 659-7567
- Sunshine Shuttle: (850) 650-6333
- Bay Limousine: (850) 269-1200
- Good Time Tours: (850) 476-0046
- 654 Limousines: (850) 654-5466
- Bay Limousine: (850) 678-5466
Pensacola Beach Trolley
A FREE beach trolley service is provided by Santa Rosa Island Authority. Use this complimentary transportation service to reach the island’s popular destinations including shopping, dining, and attractions!
Visit our Pensacola Beach Trolley page for an interactive map of the trolley routes.
The Pensacola Beach Trolley runs May 27 through Labor Day, from 11:00 a.m. to midnight Friday, Saturday and Sunday and 4 p.m. to midnight Monday through Thursday.
Escambia County Area Transit
The ECAT runs daily with 24 routes across the area. All busses are handicap and wheelchair accessible with built-on bike racks. Tickets are available on a per ride or daily basis. For current ticket pricing please visit the ECAT Ticket Purchase portal.
View the Escambia County Area Transit map online at goecat.com