Now is your chance to enjoy the music of over 200 songwriters at the Frank Brown International Songwriters Festival presented by Flora-Bama Lounge, Package, and Oyster Bar. This multi-day musical extravaganza recruits dozens of venues from Gulf Shores, Alabama to Pensacola Beach, Florida to host a variety of amazing established and up-and-coming artists.
An event dedicated to the late Frank Brown, Mr. Frank was the night watchman at the Flora-Bama Lounge for 28 years! Carrying 2 revolvers, one on each hip, Mr. Frank kept a close eye on the famous Gulf Coast music venue and formed thousands of friendships with locals and bands passing through town. Mr. Frank believed that success was when you get what you want, and for Frank Brown what he wanted was to enjoy great live music.
Since Mr. Frank’s passing, that motto has been celebrated and amplified by this signature Emerald Coast event. Attracting singers, songwriters, and well-known musicians from across the globe, the Frank Brown International Songwriter’s Festival is a must-do for lovers of everything music, art, and culture. Local Pensacola hot spots including the Seville Quarter host several of the top events, and feature themed parties for college students, electronic music lovers, and more!
Frank Brown International Songwriters Festival Highlights:
- Over 200 songwriters performing and speaking about the craft of music making
- Notable past artists include Tony Arata, the mind behind Garth Brook’s mega-hit “The Dance”
- Award winning food and drinks offered at several FBISF venues.
- November 8th through 18th, 2018
- Over two dozen venues up and down the Alabama and Florida Gulf Coast, including Downtown Pensacola and Perdido Key, Florida, as well as Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, Bon Secour and Silverhill, Alabama
- Most venues are free to attend. Some charge a modest fee
- Parking is provided on a location-by-location basis