See fireworks in a whole new light! The Pensacola Beach 4th of July Fireworks spectacular takes place every year over the Santa Rosa Sound. This special event attracts thousands of locals and visitors to honor our history as a country and a people. Fireworks start when the sun goes down, illuminating the sky with incredible displays of reds, whites, and blues!
Begin the day bright and early at 11AM in Seville Square in Downtown Pensacola for patriotic theatrics and activities perfect for the whole family. A free kids area offers exciting attractions like inflatables, U.S. Army simulator, rock climbing wall, pony rides, face painting, and patriotic characters!
The downtown Independence Day celebration also features a wide range of entertainment for adults and kids alike, including pop-up arts and craft vendors, live music, great food, and even an All-American hotdog eating contest!
Head on over to the Bayfront Parkway main stage for great local artists performing live or check out the Pensacola Symphony Orchestra’s Sparks & Stars concert at the Hunter Amphitheatre in Vince Whibbs Community Maritime Park!
All of the day’s events are an appetizer for the main attraction beginning at sundown (approximately 9PM) when rockets red glare and bombs burst in air. Indeed, the massive Pensacola Beach 4th of July Fireworks production itself rivals that of the largest destinations in the world! View the light show from most Pensacola Beach condos, hotels, and vacation rentals, or set up show at the Boardwalk for a front row seat. Boaters can take their personal or rented vessel out in the Santa Rosa Beach Sound for an even better seat! You have to see it to believe it!
Pensacola Beach 4th of July Fireworks Highlights:
- World-class fireworks show over the Santa Rosa Sound
- Fun patriotic show for the whole family
- All-day 4th of July celebration in downtown Pensacola with live entertainment, food, and shopping
- Patriotic Festivities: July 4th between 11AM-9PM
- Fireworks Spectacular: July 4th at 9PM
- Patriotic Festivities: Seville Square, Downtown Pensacola, Florida.
- Fireworks Spectacular: Santa Rosa Sound
- Concerts, fireworks, and kids play area admission are free and open to the public
- No dogs or personal fireworks are not allowed in Pensacola Parks