She sells Shiraz down by the seashore! Say that one three times fast…
With the stroke of a brush and the pop of a cork, Pensacola Beach transforms into an artist and foodie’s paradise. The Pensacola Beach Art and Wine Festival, sponsored by the Pensacola Beach Chamber of Commerce, couples soft autumn ocean breezes with a tranquil afternoon of strolling the boardwalk.
Do you think Christopher Columbus, an Italian, knew his way around a wine cellar? Celebrate the weekend that bears his name while discovering the sights and sounds of the Gulf Coast in October. Whether you love oil paintings, watercolor, or handmade artisan goods, the art portion of the Pensacola festival has something for everyone! Oh yes, and the wine… That’s pretty good, too!
Savor the moment and the fall festivities with a sampling of the most delectable food and wine in the area, all this while feasting on the works of the most talented artists in the South. This fantastic annual festival brings together 20+ local artists, 5-10 renowned chefs, and more than 60 wine selections.
Pensacola Beach Art and Wine Festival Highlights:
- Handmade jewelry, crafts, etchings, paintings, and more
- Live music and entertainment. Past festivals have featured artists such as local favorite Santa Rosa Sound
- Wine pairings with one-of-a-kind selections prepared by local chefs
- October 22
- Art Festival: 11:00 AM to 4:00PM
- Wine Tasting: 12:00 PM to 3:00PM
- Pensacola Beach Boardwalk, 400 Quietwater Beach Rd, Pensacola Beach, FL 32561
- The event and artwork displays are free and open to the public. Wine tasting costs extra.
- Single tickets are available for $30 each or $50 for a pair in advance. Tickets are $35 the day of the event
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Enjoy your wine (and art) responsibly
- Boat parking is free and available at the Boardwalk Public Pier and Hemingway’s Island Grill Pier. Overnight docking is not permitted