Guitars and palm trees go hand in hand, wouldn’t you agree?
Sponsored by the Santa Rosa Island Authority, and one of the longest running music programs on the Gulf Coast, Bands on the Beach is a FREE weekly concert series that combines surfside singing with seashore shuffling!
Getting down every Tuesday from April through October, B.O.T.B. features local and national acts and an endless variety of music genres, including southern rock, country, Motown, reggae, rhythm and blues, jazz and hippie jam (which goes down smooth with guava jelly!).
The venue is the beautiful Gulfside Pavilion in Pensacola Beach. Stake out your seats early because it’s first-come first-serve, and audience members often set up camp directly on the beach!
Bring your favorite food, snacks and drinks (no glass containers), a comfy beach chair, then cast your worries to the breeze as professional music acts throw down some tasty tunes!
2017’s lineup featured over 30 family-friendly acts, including the Emerald Coast Blues Brothers, Touch of Gray, Chloe Channell, and many more local favorites.
Wear your boogie sandals, or no shoes at all, because the dance floor will be open! This weekly concert series starts in April and continues until October. Shows typically last around 2-3 hours.
Pensacola Beach Bands on the Beach Highlights:
- 22 consecutive weeks of free concerts
- Popular local and national acts performing various genres
- Free and family-friendly event at Pensacola Beach’s Gulf Pavilion
- Parking available on-site in the Casino Beach lot
- Every Tuesday, weather permitting; April – October 2018 (Dates & Times TBD)
- Gulfside Pavilion: 20 Casino Beach Boardwalk, Pensacola Beach Boardwalk, Pensacola Beach, FL 32561
- Bring a flashlight, glow stick, or other items to help you see after sunset (no open flames)
- Spectators are encouraged to bring lawn chairs and blankets
- Pets and glass are prohibited
- For more information, call the Santa Rosa Island Authority at 850-932-2257