Pensacola Beach hosts two firework shows each December 31st!
The first is a family-friendly affair taking place over the Santa Rosa Sound from the Pensacola Beach Boardwalk. The second fireworks show officially rings in the new year at midnight over the Pensacola Beach Gulf Pier.
Multiple Pensacola Beach clubs and restaurants host New Year parties so take your pick of a celebration on Pensacola Beach. Always a festive occasion and a super fun crowd, take part in one of the most exciting nights of the whole year!
Looking for something even bigger? The Pensacola New Years Eve Bash downtown is recognized as perhaps the largest celebration in the region. You heard right, so get ready to party!
Also known as the Pensacola Pelican Drop, this New Years Eve celebration of epic proportion is a collaboration with Gallery Night Pensacola Inc. Enjoy an evening of live entertainment and a countdown to the New Year featuring a giant, illuminated pelican (Think ball drop in Time Square).
The pelican is illuminated at 8 p.m., and events continue past the New Year! Created in 2007, the Pelican Drop brings out thousands of residents and tourists and is a free event unique to the Gulf Coast!
Pensacola New Years Eve Bash Highlights:
- Several New Years eve celebrations in one night
- Family-friendly fireworks and downtown celebrations
- Spend the holiday on the beach or minutes away in downtown Pensacola
- December 31, 2017. Downtown festivities begin at 6:00PM and run until 1:00AM
- Pensacola Pelican Drop: Government Street, Downtown Pensacola
- New Years festivities take place at a variety of bars, restaurants, and night clubs throughout both Pensacola Beach as well as downtown Pensacola
- For more information on the Penscola Pelican Drop, visit their official website
- For more information on all New Years Eve festivities, visit the Pensacola Beach Chamber of Commerce’s website