Occupying Seville Square, Fountain Park and waterfront Bartram Park in Historic Downtown Pensacola, one visit to the Pensacola Seafood Festival and you’ll be hooked. Each fall, more than 100,000 attendees flock to this three-day event during the last weekend of September.
At the festival, feast your taste buds on local seafood favorites prepared in a variety of ways by well-known local chefs. You can also check out some live cooking demonstrations along with market goods from the area’s best arts and crafts vendors.
In addition to the abundance of food-themed activities, the downtown area area will also play host to several musical acts every evening. Music is offered for free and occurs each night, Friday through Sunday.
The Pensacola Seafood Festival also features tent after tent of incredible artwork and craft goods procured by local artists. Works include everything from painting and photography to soaps, handblown glass, and candles. Come on down and grab yourself a signature piece or buy a one-of-a-kind gift for that special someone!
Pensacola Seafood Festival Highlights:
- The best seafood dishes on the Gulf Coast from top regional chefs
- The Children’s Area, located in Bartram Park, features fun activities for kids of all ages, including arts and crafts, Water Walkers and face painting. With the help of local educators and Gulf Specimen Marine Laboratory, the Seafood Festival offers free touch pools for children and families to experience live sea creatures, hands-on!
- Live Music from some of the area’s most popular entertainers.
More than a fish fry, this weekend delivers as promised- family fun, delicious food, and arts and crafts, all in neighborly setting.
- Last weekend of September (actual time and dates TBD)
- Downtown Pensacola in Historic Seville Square, including both Fountain Park and Bartram Park
- Fountain Park: 211 Bayfront Parkway, Pensacola, FL 32502
- Bartram Park:311 East Government Street, Pensacola, FL 35202
- Rain or shine event
- Parking is available throughout downtown on a first-come, first-served basis. Free trolley services are also available at various locations downtown
- The Pensacola Seafood Festival encourages guests to bring non-perishable food items for donation
- Pets (except for service animals) as well as coolers and outside food and drink are not allowed
- For more information, visit the Seafood Festival Pensacola website here