For a short time each February, Pensacola is transformed into the sci-fi capitol of the Gulf Coast! The Pensacola Comic Con, known fondly as “Pensacon”, takes place over one weekend each February at the Pensacola Bay Center. Thousands of sci-fi, fantasy, and anime lovers stream into Pensacola for an entertainment extravaganza!
Beloved celebrities including major industry actors, writers, illustrators, and musicians offer autographs and photo ops to guests. Meet your heroes and ask them the burning questions from your favorite films, TV shows, and comic books.
Besides celebrity meet and greets, Pensacon also sponsors fun activities like video game tournaments, speed dating, and short film festivals. Ticket holders get a whole lot of bang for their buck with this annual event!
Another fun part of the PensaCon is the cosplay. Join thousands of other sci-fi and video game enthusiasts in dressing up like your favorite characters of all time.
Pensacon Pensacola Comic Con Highlights:
- Over 100 celebrity guests from film, TV, comics and more
- Family-friendly events including costume contests and video game tournaments
- Celebrity panels and Q&A’s from popular sci-fi and fiction including Star Wars, Star Trek, and The Walking Dead
- February 23-25, 2018
- Each venue will be open at different times
- This event will take place at various venues including Pensacola Bay Center (primary), the Pensacola Grand Hotel, Rex Theatre, and the Saenger Theatre
- All costumes and weapons are subject to inspection
- Parking for VIP pass holders and volunteers is available in the Pensacola Bay Center parking lot. Otherwise, parking is available in surrounding lots. A trolley service will be provided to all badge holders. For specific stops and times, visit the PensaCon website link found below
- Ticketing for all venues is available at the Pensacola Bay Center
- Pets (except for service animals), personal coolers, and outside food and drink are not allowed
- For more information, please visit the PensaCon official website here